Denmark is a Scandinavian country in Northern Europe that forms the Kingdom of Denmark together with the autonomous constituent territories Greenland in North America and the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic. It is located in the southwest of Sweden and in the south of Norway, between the Baltic and the North Sea and is bordered by Germany to the south. The country comprises one large peninsula and numerous minor islands, also known as the Danish Archipelago. Since 1973, Denmark is a member of the European Union. Denmark, the hegemonic part of the Kingdom, is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary system of government.
.DK is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Denmark.
A .DK Domain is normally used by companies or private entities who are located at Denmark, or who have business relationships with Denmark.
## Domain Restrictions
- Name servers for ._dk_ domain names must be approved by Hostmaster-DK before sending a registration request.
- Register name server
- All name servers in the .dk zone must be registered and approved by DK hostmaster.
- To get this approval of name servers, the administrator must document the needed technical knowledge about dns, including setting up domain names on a name server. DK Hostmaster does not support setting up name servers.
- As a part of the approving process, the applicant must allow zone transfer from the name servers to:
- Name server at DK Hostmaster: hostcount.dk-hostmaster.dk
- IPv4 address: 220.127.116.11
- IPv6 address: 2a01:630:0:40:3:4:5:6
- The form has become obsolete. Please use the Hostmaster-DK [website](https://self-service.dk-hostmaster.dk/navneserver/opret) instead. Approval of name servers will take a minimum of 2 work days to process. When the name servers are approved, the registry will notify you in an email.
- For the change of nameservers please see procedure below
- This section of DK Hostmasters website directs primary to DNS contacts
- Existing name servers must be administrated, using the registry [self service](https://self-service.dk-hostmaster.dk/domain).
- New name servers can be created using this [link](http://self-service.dk-hostmaster.dk/navneserver/opret).
- Change name servers IP address:
- When a name server receives a new IP address, DK Hostmaster only needs to update this information, if the name server is a part of the .dk zone and the name server hosts its own domain.
- If the name server is not in the .dk zone? It will not be possible to make the update in the .dk zone. The update must be performed in the name servers zone. Ex. .com, .org or .net.
- Does the name server run its own domain? Changes of the name servers IP addresses must be updated, using registry self service.
- How can I see if the name server is running its own domain? In this example, we use the registry name servers:
- all run our domain: dk-hostmaster.dk
- As the name for two of the registry name servers both dk-hostmaster.dk, the registry says, they run their own domain. That is why changes of these name servers IP addresses, must be updated in the registry self service. The name server authns1.ngdc.net must be updated in the .net zone.
- Changing the name of your name server If the name server is to given a new name, it must be registered, and approved by dk-hostmaster. After the approval, all domain names can be redelegated internally to the new name server. Then the old name server, can be removed from the .dk zone.
Vår mission är att erbjuda professionella tjänster, kunnig och snabb support. Har vi det?
Detta är vad några av våra kunder tycker.
Framförallt var det ett suveränt snabbt svar jag fick. Det tog inte tre minuter från att min fråga ställts!
Impeccable service, fast and exactly to the point. THANK YOU FREDRIK!
Snabb återkoppling och bra/pedagogiskt med en film som visade hur man skulle göra.
Hahaha, nu skojar ni lite? Hur kan man bli bättre än en varaktighet på ett ärende som tog 0 tid? Nja, det är svårt att överträffa :-) Tack så mycket! :-D
hos Registrera Domän och ni får följande,